Tenshin/Happo is a formal shitoryu kihon practice, shift the body and apply the techniques on the eight main directions. Start from Yoi position, begin from the left gamae, back to the Yoi position and apply on the right side as well. Please follow the numbers and look at the graphs.
1) Applying Zenkutsu Dachi, Nagashi Uke, Gyaku zuki to the front direction.
2) Applying Shiko Dachi, Uchi Uke, Ura Uchi to the back direction.
3) Applying Shiko Dachi, Ni no Ude Uke or Gedan Kote Uke, Zenkutsu Dachi, Gyaku Zuki to the sides.
4) Applying Neko Ashi Dachi, Shuto Uke, Mae Ashi Mae Geri to the back diagonal direction.
5) Applying Shiko Dachi, Uchi Uke, Chudan Zuki to the front diagonal direction.