Yondan (Black Belt – 4th Dan) Time Requirement, 4 years after Sandan
Renzoku Ido Kihon (Combination Moving Techniques)
- Neko Ashi Dachi Shuto Chudan Uke, with front leg Chudan Mawashi Geri, followed by Mae Geri with back leg then put the leg back to original position on Neko Ashi then with the same back leg execute Jodan Mawashi Geri to the front then —> put the leg forward to Moto dachi then , followed by Yoko Geri to the front, —> followed by Ushiro Geri with the other leg to the front, landing on Moto Dachi Gyaku Tsuki <-— shift back to Neko Ashi Dachi with Shuto Chudan Uke and start over the same combination.
- Moto Dachi Chudan Kamae —> Step forward to Zenkutsu Dachi execute Nido Tsuki (Jodan Oi Tsuki, Chudan Gyaku Tsuki) <— step backward on Neko Ashi Dachi Chudan Shuto Uke then with front leg Chudan Sokuto Yoko Geri to the front followed by Ushiro Geri with other leg then Landing on Moto Dachi Gyaku Tsuki finishing with Chudan Kamae
- Neko ashi dachi, Shuto Chudan Uke, with front leg Mae geri —> followed by Mawashi Geri Jodan with back leg, then land on Moto Dachi execute Gyaku Tsuki <— then step back to Zenkutsu Dachi Chudan Yoko Uke followed by back leg Maegeri then put leg back to same position on Zenkutsu Dachi execute Gyaku Tsuki then followed by Yoko Geri to the front with back leg, —> followed by Ushiro Geri with the other leg to the front, landing on Moto Dachi Gyaku Tsuki then Shift Back to Neko Ashi Dachi Shuto Chudan Uke and start over the same Combination.
- Mandatory ( BassaiDai, Seienchin, Nipaipo, Matsumora Rohai, Gojushiho, Shisochin)
- Tokui Group A Itosu Rohai Shodan, Itosu Rohai Nidan, Itosu Rohai Sandan, Jitte, Jion, Jiin, Kosokun Dai, Shiho Kosokun, Kosokun Sho, Chatanyara Kusanu, Bassai Dai, Bassai Sho, Matsumura Bassai, Tomari Bassai, Ishimine Bassai, Matsumora Rohai, Niseishi, Sochin, Unshu, Wansu, Ananko, Matsumura Seisan, Chinto, Chinte, Gojushiho, Miyojo
- Tokui Group B Shinsei, Shinsei Ni, Shinpa, Sanchin, Tensho, Saifa, Seienchin, Seisan, Seipai, Sanseiru, Shisochin, Kururunfa, Suparinpei
- Jyu Kumite (Free Style Sparring)
- Mandatory (Bassai Dai, Seienchin, Nipaipo, Matsumora Rohai, Gojushiho)
- Tokui from Group A list Candidates will be asked for the Bunkai of the performing their Tokui katas
- Tokui from Group B list Candidates will be asked for the Bunkai of the performing their Tokui katas
Shitoryu Karate Uke no 5 Gensoku ( Uke 5 ho )
- Candidates must explain and show practically the 5 principles of Shitoryu blocking system
Shitoryu Karate Uke no Kaisetsu
- Candidates must explain and show practically the application of following block; Mawashi Uke, Sasae Uke, Ura Uke, Sashite, Wa Uke, Kakete, Uke Nagashi, Sukui Uke, Sukui Dome, Furisute